In general what type of thriller films are you most likely to want to watch/ most interest you whilst you watch them?
In a horror style film, which type of lighting do you feel would be best suited?
What is it that makes you want to watch a film?
In a thriller film, what character dynamics appeal to you?
What aspects can maybe draw away from a thriller?
Would you prefer the antagonist to be:
How much dialogue would you prefer to see in a thriller?
How would you like the credits to be shown?
In your opinion, what qualities would a psychopath show in a horror?
- a twisted soul
- a misunderstood person
- irrational behaviour
- a misunderstood person
- irrational behaviour
In your opinion, what attributes would an innocent female character have?
- naivety
- confusion
- misunderstanding of the situation
CONCLUSION
I feel that the results I have gathered here will influence my planning process as I now understand what it is my target audience what from my product, for example i now know that their is a need for an exaggerated and misunderstood psychopath within my film, something I was hesitant to use prior to this as I was worried that a character like this would be to much for the film.
- confusion
- misunderstanding of the situation
CONCLUSION
I feel that the results I have gathered here will influence my planning process as I now understand what it is my target audience what from my product, for example i now know that their is a need for an exaggerated and misunderstood psychopath within my film, something I was hesitant to use prior to this as I was worried that a character like this would be to much for the film.








No comments:
Post a Comment